Thursday, September 2, 2010

Now What's On Your iPod:

I think Apple is still working on a this version of the iPod. Here is what is currently on my ipod right now. There are a few more songs on my play list but these are the ones that I listen to mostly while running. Along with the

  1. Empire State of Mind-Jay-Z
  2. Billionaire-Travie McCoy
  3. Crazy Train- Ozzy
  4. Walk This Way-Aerosmith
  5. I'm Not Afraid-Eminem
  6. 4 Minutes-Madonna & JT
  7. Run This Town Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
  8. How Far We've Come-Matchbox 20
  9. Last Resort-Papa Roach
  10. Numb Encore-Jay-Z, Linkin Park & Paul McCartney
  11. Save Tonight-Eagle Eye Cherry
  12. Closing Time-Semisonic
  13. Lose Yourself-Eminem
  14. The Rockafeller Shank-Fatboy Slim
  15. Young Jay-Z
  16. Reason to Believe-Dashboard Confessional
Audio Book: What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell

Endurance Planet Podcasts
Ted Talk Podcasts
Running Times Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment