Friday, May 21, 2010

Fargo Marathon 2010:2-Person Relay


I am offer to Fargo for the 2-Person relay that I'm doing with a friend from high school. Should be a fast and fun event, the weather forecast looks nice around 62 degrees tomorrow which sounds a lot better than the 30 degrees it was last year.

I am doing the first leg of the marathon, for some reason it the first leg is 14.7 miles instead of 13.1 for a normal half marathon, but oh well. I have a lot of friends and family running and going to the race so should be a lot of fun. Good luck to everyone and I'll post the results and a race report soon.

You can look up my results on the Fargo Marathon website if you can't wait. Our team name is "Fat Kids Win At Teeter Tooter. "

4 comments:

  1. Here are many harms in using steroids I’ll tell you explicitly not to be idiots! even touch the chemical supplements artificial: it is perfectly possible, and should – receive all necessary micro nutrients from whole foods, very true facilitated by Mother Nature.use the natural powder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to exchange links with your site welltodayi.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lot of fun. I love running and looking for more running post for reference.

    ReplyDelete