Friday, June 4, 2010

Minneapolis Marathon:Preview


Only 2 days until that Minneapolis Marathon, which is my big race for the spring. I am feeling pretty good and my training has gone well. I ran well 2 weeks ago at the Fargo 1/2 marathon, so I should be on target to run a good time on Sunday. My goal is to run a time of 2 hours and 40 minutes, which is a 6:06 minute mile pace. This will certainly be a challenge, being that my current personal best is a 2 hour 51 minutes which is a 6:31 minute mile pace, so a pretty big jump but I think I can do it.

I ran the inaugural Minneapolis marathon last year and it was a fun race and pretty well organized for the first year. Below is a video preview of the course, I will post race results and a race report soon. I know there are a number of friends that I know that are running this weekends, best of luck to everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment