Thursday, December 3, 2009

First Ever Spin Class


I just did my first Spin class and it was a really good workout. It really got my heart rate going from the start and was quite challenging. I have been a bit reluctant to do a spin class in the past, but I really enjoyed both the workout and the change of pace. I think spinning will be a great cross training activity and can really help me with increasing my VO2 Max and pace or turnover.

I would recommend this as a great activity for any runner, especially those of us up north that have several long months of snow and cold. It is a great change of pace. Here is my workout you can really only see my heart rate, but as you can tell it is a pretty intense workout.


Garmin Connect -
Activity Details for
First Ever Spin Class

No comments:

Post a Comment