Monday, December 7, 2009

Injury!


The thing that I dread more than anything is injuries, minor or major they are a pain. Generally it's not even the actual pain that is so bad its the fact that I can get out there and do what I want to do or to the degree that I want. On Sunday I tried to run on the treadmill and I made it about 2.5 mile before I started getting sharp knee pain. I am pretty sure that it is due to my hips as they have been bugging me for a while now and I have have problems with them in the past.

I can really do anything but run. I have done a few intense Spin classes now and have had no problems and I have been strength training for the past month and a half now and don't have any problems. It is just when I run, I just made an appointment with a sport doctor to check it out and see what I have to do. I about 90% sure that I'll get a hip alignment or lower back alignment and told to take it easy and given some strength exercises to do. If I only knew hoe to align my own hips I think I would be able to safe a lot of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment