Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone. The holidays are a tough time to keep up with training. I travel to the northern reaches of Minnesota for the holidays, which normally means if I want to do some running its out in the cold and up and down county roads. This year is a bit different now that my home town with the population of 1600 people now has a Anytime Fitness I have no excuses to not workout. Other than the normal excuses.

A quick injury update, I went to a chiropractor and got some minor adjustments and some strength exercises to help with my hips. The chiropractor said that I slightly supinate my right foot, which is causing the hip and knees problems. It seems to be a bit better and I have started the exercises and went for a easy 4.5 miles with no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment