Thursday, March 25, 2010

Signs of Encouragement:


I just did a 10 mile lactate threshold workout, which means I was running at roughly 90%-95% of my max heart rate. This was a bit tough being that on my route there was several stoplights I had to stop for which lowered my average heart rate, but I tried to keep a fast enough pace to be close.
I felt good throughout the run and was not laboring too much, it was difficult to keep an even pace, especially that fast, but it was good confidence boaster to know that I was able to hold nearly a 6min mile pace for 10 miles.

It was also nice to get outside and run, especially when it is warm enough to wear shorts. I added a link to the workout below.

Garmin Connect -
Activity Details for Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Do you have to wear a heart rate strap with that watch? Will remote gravel roads show up when you map your run?

    ReplyDelete