Thursday, July 21, 2011

Favorite Running Routes: Minneapolis, MN

Minneapolis in my opinion are a great city for runners and bikers. There are so many running paths throughout the city that the casual runner all the way up to the more obsessed, like me, has plenty of trails to run on. Not only are there a lot of trail but they are maintained all year round and have bathrooms and water fountains every couple of miles.

I can run for 50 or more miles without having to carry more than a handheld water bottle and some gels, because there is enough water stop along the routes that I run. And if you are like me and don't like running around in circles the Minneapolis trails provide a lot of areas to explore and enable you to not have to just go out and back. I have included some of my favorite routes below, check them out and let me know if you know of any other good ones. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment