Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting Ready for the Ron Daws 25K:


After a 17 mile run on Wednesday I needed a recovery day. Thursday did a nice 7 mile run, it was gorgeous out with temperatures in the mid 70's. Today another easy day to get ready for the Ron Daws 25K on Saturday. It should be a fun race and I am hoping to do well. I don't really have a specific goal in mind being that I am not too familiar with the course. I would like to shot for around the 1 hour 30 minutes.

Tip of the week:
Recovery/Easy days are supposed to be easy. You don't get better by going harder on these days, even if you feel good. The human body is really unique in that if given proper recovery and time it will become stronger and more resilient. So take it easy on those easy days.


Link to my Workout:
Untitled by jhanlon31 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment