Saturday, September 26, 2009

Running Abroad




Well, it's 8:30pm and I'm about to hop a plane to London and Paris for a week for work. Exciting I know, but our schedule is very busy and I have the Twin Cities marathon a week from tomorrow.

The challenges of fitting your runs in while vacationing or traveling for work is alway a challenge, especially while traveling abroad. I will need to get at least a few runs in, but being that this is my taper week and I'm still taking it easy after the 50 mile race. I am happy to report that my hamstrings are feeling much better and I went for a 5 mile run yesterday and felt ok. It was still a little tough to run faster that a 8:30min pace, but with one more easy week I should be fine. Won't be setting any PR though.

I'll try and fit my runs and posts in while abroad, and hopefully can post some pictures of some sites, I'm planning on bringing my camera on any outdoor runs.


No comments:

Post a Comment