Sunday, February 28, 2010

Overcome Running Obstacles at Runner's World


As you can see I have been traveling a lot lately and generally when I travel my days are very long. I generally meet with clients or sales offices and can be out and about for 10-12 hours a day. I have also found that nutrition has been a bit tough as well. Not so much eating bad food, which I do do a bit of while traveling, but having a diet of more feast and famine. For example I always try and have a big breakfast but then often, especially in Europe I would eat until 1pm-2pm, then not have supper until after 9pm. For a few days in while in Spain I ate around 11pm each night, plus it has been difficult to get used to the time changes. Not so much the jet-lag but I am very used to running in the evening and now I run when I can and with the time changes that is rarely the same time as normal.

Well, enough complaining from me. Yes, last week I did slack quite a bit towards the end of the week, but I think now that I will be in one country for more than 3 days I'll be able to get a bit more of a routine going. Those of you who are not living out of a suite case for the next month, here is a good article about finding some motivation to get out there and get those miles in.


Enjoy!
Overcome Running Obstacles at Runner's World

No comments:

Post a Comment