Friday, May 8, 2009

Fargo Marathon


Tomorrow is the big day marathon number 2 this year.  The Fargo marathon, which I a very excited for.  I have a lot of friends and family running and because it is a lot smaller field I think that I can place pretty high.  I am shooting for a top 10 finish, which is very possible if I can improve my existing personal best at all.  

The weather is supposed to be kind of nasty, mid 30's and potentially rain/snow, yes that's right snow in May.  We'll have to see how the race goes, we will have to make 2 loops because the course was changed due to all of the flooding that happened and this is my first marathon that I have run right after another one.  I feel like I'm completely recovered, so I don't think it should be a problem.  We'll see, it should be a fun race regardless of the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment