Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quick Tips


I know that I have not really shared a whole lot of advice on this blog and I have actually have learned a lot in the past year or so about running, nutrition, ect.  I am going to try and post a "Quick Tip" at least a few time a week with helpful information that I have learned.

Quick Tip:
Workout routine- Your workout routine should consist of 

1) Warm-up-Light jogging for example just enough to break a sweat.
2)Stretching- good full body stretch.
3)Workout- The hard stuff
4)Cool down- Again light jogging to lower your heart rate gradually.
5)Stretching- Again a good full-body stretch, this stretch is more important that the stretching before your workout and will help you recover from the workout and reduce soreness.

Well there you have it hopefully I'll be better and leaving more advice on this blog in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment