Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's On My ipod


Go to any gym, running path, or any sidewalk and you'll see people with the earbuds in.  I have only had an ipod for about a year and a half and really don't use it a ton.  Generally for easier runs or longer runs I'll use it.  

Though I only have about 3/4 of my 1G ipod shuffle full here are some of the highlights of what's on my playlist.

1. Winning by jack Welch (Latest audio book-I love listening to audio books during my longer runs.)
2. Bon Jovi-Have a Nice Day Album
3. Bob Marley-Ledgends Album
4. Fergie-Mix Tape
5.  I'm Yours-Jason Mraz
6. Stronger-Kenya West
7. Superstar-Lupe Fiasco 
8. 4 Minutes-Madonna & JT
9. Viva La Vida-Cold Play
10. Dragostea Din Tei-O-Zone
11. Crank That-Soulja Boy
12. Chicken Fried-Zac Brown Band
13. Live Your Life-T.I.
14. Say Hey-Michael Franti & Spearhead

 



No comments:

Post a Comment